Keystone Bible Institute
The Heart & Mind of Hands-on ministry
“Every Christian ministry as well as its leadership, needs to bring out, dust off, discuss, refine, develop, display, and implement its predominant values if it desires to make significant spiritual impact in the twenty-first century”
The following are our core beliefs and values. These constitute our deepest and most central convictions. We believe that these core values are vitally important and worth standing up for, with God’s help and for His glory we also believe they are worth implementing as faculty and students of Keystone Bible Institute.
- We value the Bible as God’s inspired, inerrant, infallible, and authoritative Word, to study it together, and build our lives on its truth.
- We value heartfelt worship that is God-honoring, Spirit-directed, and life-changing.
- We value wholehearted obedience to Christ Jesus through the empowering of the Holy Spirit.
- We value the free gift of salvation in and through Christ Jesus by the transforming power of the Holy Spirit.
- We value integrity in relationships and mutual accountability in an atmosphere of grace, love, and acceptance.
- We value an active and loving witness for Christ to ALL people.
- We value serving others at their point of need, following the example of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- We value ALL human life and promote forgiveness, understanding, reconciliation, and non-violent resolution of conflict.
- We value uncluttered lives, which free us to love boldly, give generously, and serve joyfully.
- We confess our dependence on God for everything, and seek to deepen our intimacy with Him by living prayerful.
(The above taken and adapted from Focusing our Faith,Terry L. Brensinger, Evangel Publishing House, Nappanee, Indiana, 2000.)
I agree with these ten biblical core values as a faculty member and/or student of Keystone Bible Institute.